Financial difficulties are a major source of conflict in married relationships. One of the causes it that couples aren't equipped to have unemotional conversations about money. Financial conversations are difficult to have because it has often been thought to be a taboo topic in our culture. This lack of conversation is even true for the most intimate relationships. Many couples have not talked about finances with anyone before including their partners.
Financial Coaching for Couples is a great investment for your relationship or marriage and can be utilized at any stage of a marriage relationship. Financial coaching is a great tool to help couples address money challenges by working at the foundation of couple finances.
Our couple's coaching program is designed to work to facilitate the conversations between you and your partner so you can understand each other’s financial histories and values. Using proven coaching techniques, we help you negotiate and resolve financial differences, create a workable budget, long-term financial planning, and develop an emergency fund.
Our job as coaches is to help our couple clients understand each others financial values, identify a common financial approach, and equip our couple clients with tools to set up their family financial structure.
These include family budget, savings plan, long term financial goals and road-map, debt elimination plan among others.
Gone are the days of "his money and her money". We work with you to set up an "our money" structure.
- A personalized one-on-one coaching program. Whether in person or via video teleconferencing, our dedicated one-on-one coaching sessions focus on your fundamental financial issues and habits. I will partner with you to change your behaviors towards your money utilizing various tools.
- A personalized near term and long term spending plan that outlines the best direction to take with your finances and prioritized financial goals for you and your family.
- A complete 14-point Financial Health Assessment that reveals the complete state of your individual financial health. It looks at 14 critical points of your financial life, and devices a strategy to win in every area.
- Budget Counseling and Development. I work with you to develop a customized and personalized budget that will fit your individual situations. This detailed approach will help you manage your everyday money, reach your goals and win every time.
- A Debt Reduction Plan. Getting out of debt is totally achievable. While the challenge of debt can seem overwhelming, you CAN and SHOULD get out of debt. Considering the complexities of multiple debt sources, we evaluate your debt, analyze all possible strategies and generate a debt reduction plan.
- Prioritized Financial Goals for you and your family. Sometimes its hard to identify your financial goals. I partner with you to identify your true financial goals, prioritize them and align them to your financial plan.
- A Savings plan. Together we develop a simple and realistic strategy that empowers you to save for all your short- and long-term savings goals.